- Visits will only be allowed for those persons that are on the detainee’s visitation list.
- A photo ID is required when signing in for visitation.
- Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. A birth certificate or legal documentation of guardianship must be provided.
- Children must be kept under control at all times. Disruptive behavior created by children and/or adults will be sufficient reason to terminate the visiting session and/or restrictions on future visiting sessions.
Video Visitation Hours:
Monday thru Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
*Excluding County Holidays
- Personal visitation is conducted on a first come, first served basis.
- Last visitation of each day will start at 3:00 p.m. and end by 4:00 p.m. You must arrive prior to 3:00 p.m. to check in.
- Detainees are allowed 4 visits each week. Each visitation is for 30 minutes.
Visitors Dress Code:
- Correctional Staff decisions on attire are final. Attire deemed to be inappropriate includes, but is not limited to the following:
- See through, sheer or translucent clothing
- Low cut or sleeveless blouses or shirts
- Shorts, skirts or dresses which length is shorter than (4) inches above the knee when sitting
- Shirts which expose any portion of the breast, chest or any part of the abdomen
- Hats and/or caps will not be worn